Back Pain - A Major Cause
Updated: Oct 9, 2018
How common is back pain?
· #Backpain affects one third of the adult population each year in the UK
· 9.1 million people in England suffer from back pain
· Back pain is the second most common cause of short term absence at work after minor illnesses (cold and flu)
Is sitting down killing you?
Within an average, typical day most people will follow this similar pattern:
· Get out of bed
· Sit down for breakfast or a drink
· Travel to work (usually in a seated position)
· Work (usually in a seated position)
· Travel home