Your personal information is important to us and we endeavor to keep it safe and secure, and only use it for the purposes you trusted us to use it for.
From time to time, customers contact us with enquiries about the services we offer.
This may be over the phone, email, social media, in person, or through our website contact page.
We will respond to your enquiry without requesting any personal information we do not require. Generally, we just need your name and how you want us to contact you i.e. your phone number or email address.
We do not use your information for any other purpose other than responding to your enquiry. You will not be added to any mail list, or contacted for any other purpose.
When you decide to book an appointment, this can be done over the phone, email, social media (private messaging) or online through our online booking system.
At the point of booking, we do not ask you for any personal health information, or any payment information. We just collect your name and contact details to enable us to book your appointment.
This is because if you do not attend an appointment then we would have no reason to have collected sensitive information such as your medical details and payment details.
Once you have attended an appointment for treatment, your therapist will record a written summary of the session. This is in line with legal guidelines which all therapists are required to comply with – for your protection and ours.
When you attend our clinic for treatment, you are required to complete a Patient Registration form. On this form, you have the option to provide your email address – this is how you opt-in to our email list to receive email notifications of your appointments and our email newsletter.
You can contact our clinic at any time to request we delete your email address so you stop receiving email notifications of your appointments.
We never pass your email details onto third parties or use it for any purpose other than to contact you about an appointment you have made, or to send the newsletter you subscribed to.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Information relevant to your condition of health
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a good service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
To help assess your needs.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and on paper
B. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or orders placed through our site will either be sent security to our email addresses.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and on paper.
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
2. To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
3. To notify you about changes to our service.
If you are an existing client, we will only contact you by electronic means with information about services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our team.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
2. You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
1. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for statistical purposes. This is statistical data about our clients’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
2. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general Internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
a) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.